• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries and Points Tables - Season 2

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The injury sim was most unkind this week, even to myself, make sure these are checked for next weeks match. Tables also updated.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Draw sees us fall to third which is disappointing. Will need to pick it up next round, but will be hard without Zulch.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That seriously sucks. Won 2 of 3, but miss out. Guess it's fair enough as we were lucky to win those two games.

Simon

Injuries and Tables updated.

Please note that injuries will be effective over the holiday period, e.g a player who is currently injured for one week will be considered fit again on December 31st, obviously there are no games in this period but the players will still recover. On the otherside to this there will be new injuries each Wednesday over this timeframe too.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Injuries and Tables updated.

Please note that injuries will be effective over the holiday period, e.g a player who is currently injured for one week will be considered fit again on December 31st, obviously there are no games in this period but the players will still recover. On the otherside to this there will be new injuries each Wednesday over this timeframe too.
OK, thanks Simon. Sorry about posting a team thread, I thought I would post my team before I got too drunk over new years, and forgot.

Simon

injuries updated, they will be updated again during the middle of next week.