• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Manager Required

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
North Zone Indian Manager has failed to submit twice so he will be replaced.

If Oz_Fan replies in this thread in the next 24 hours indicating he wants to manage them then he gets to take control, if not then Xavier was next in line.

Simon

ok mate, welcome aboard, all the information you need is on the forum, if you arent sure about anything just ask.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to take this opportunity to thank Simon for his getting scorecards out on time and managing all other facets of the game. Really has my interest for WCC back again. Well done mate.

Simon

Thanks mate, just trying to do my best, while all the managers are submitting sides and showing interest i'll keep doing my job.