• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Calendar

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Over the next week or so we will be assigning managers to teams and getting their people their squads asap. I already have the squads for the teams already with managers.

After a week we will then allow people to pick up a number (yet to be determined) of rookies from former teams to strengthen squad. This process will take a few days.

During this time I will make the files and then run some friendlies in the week after the final squads being determined.

The divisions will be decided after these friendlies.

The draw's will then be released.

Then you will be required to submit bowling orders and first XI's, if everyone can get these in quickly we should be able to start the season soon thereafter.

If anyone can think of anything Ive missed or have questions let me know.

Simon

Looks like we have 12 teams assigned managers alread, I'm not going to go past more than 16 sides so we will be able to get things moving quicker than I thought. Team lists will be released in the coming days.

Simon

I have pretty much finished off the databases, just waiting for the last three teams to submit their first XI's and bowling orders and they are done. So basically what will happen is that hopefully these are done by Monday and during next week all the Pre Season friendlies will be done and the draw released next Friday with the first round to be the following week.