• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Player

thierry henry

International Coach
I was wondering if there were any teams available for me? I'm new here and very keen to play, I was informed about this game by my friend nibblet and would like to get started asap. I'm pretty sure I could be competitive (with a little practise of course) because I reckon I know my stuff

:D So sign me up!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
currently there is no vacancy mate, but hang around the forum and join the discussion and if a team comes available then you can have them....

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
In any event, any vacancy is first offered to current managers.
Yes but regardless a team will be avalible, as he would just take the vacated side, be it the orginal one or the 10th team down the line.