• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 3 Draw

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I thought we'd agreed that as well Rich, otherwise some teams will get 3 home games and some only 2.

Graham

3rd Umpire
GB - I understood that we were playing each other home and away in each competition this season (10 rounds altogether).
Please confirm or deny.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Muzza said:
The River Rea, if I'm not mistaken...
Just because it's in Birmingham, doesn't mean it's anywhere near the ground!

Also, looking at the river, it's hardly even worthy of such a title, so there's unlikely to be any land worth reclaiming.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah thats my fault guys, i just couldn't remember, but i'll fix that up and re-post the updated one prob later 2day...

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
Yeah thats my fault guys, i just couldn't remember, but i'll fix that up and re-post the updated one prob later 2day...
Thanks for confirming that, if it's easier just repeat the current list ie Rounds 1 - 5 then 1 - 5 again but just call the sencond lot 6 - 10 of course ;) :)

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Can we have some idea as to the timing of these matches?

Are we going to go:

week 1: 1st round 1day
week 2: 1st round 4day
week 3: 2nd round 1day

and are we going to have cup rounds like last season?

Rich2001

International Captain
Coach_Pearson said:
Can we have some idea as to the timing of these matches?

Are we going to go:

week 1: 1st round 1day
week 2: 1st round 4day
week 3: 2nd round 1day

and are we going to have cup rounds like last season?
Yeah it will be like last season, one match each week with it alternating between OD and FD... with the Cup matches around every 3 or so weeks I blieve.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I thought we'd agreed that as well Rich, otherwise some teams will get 3 home games and some only 2.
Would this matter? Last season each team had 4 home and 3 away in one either the one day or four day comp.

Rich2001

International Captain
Muzza said:
Would this matter? Last season each team had 4 home and 3 away in one either the one day or four day comp.
Yeah because that one match could mean the difference between (de)-promotion, and ground conditions play a big part, I mean just think if Free State and Mumbai were in the same leauge, where you have a batting based side and a bowling based side, which ever ground was played at home would gain a massive advantage.