• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season XII Discussion Thread

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tharmi reckons it'll be simmed around Tuesday, as he probably has to re-enter all the simming averages.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry for my involvment over the next 2 weeks guys but i am off to qld camping so will be back 2nd feb see you all then hooroooo

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure when the matches will be simmed, still sorting through the files and putting them in VC4. Taking a bit longer then I thought. Only got a couple more sides to finish for D1, so I might sim D1 and post it tonight. Then sim D2 tomorrow or Friday. Will email all the results once everything done. Sorry for delay, just been really busy with work, so I stayed late last night to finish some stuff.

Will mean Twenty20 and One Day will be week delayed, but considering I was going to get Bugs to sim that it not a big deal as he should be back by then.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
posting from my mobile as we've just moved house. Won't have a net connection till next week. Hopefully won't miss out on anything.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round One FC - Division One Results

After a long break from action the players finally got back into action with teams from Division One FC going head to head to start of latest season of WCC. The talk around WCC in the off season is whether any team will be able to challenge the might of Tamil Nadu for the title this season. With South Australia and Leicestershire seen as the two teams most likely to push the heavy weights of WCC. What will the likes of Western Australia, Warwickshire and Auckland have to say this season. Will they just make up the number or can they push for the title or can they top 2 spot. Time to stop all these previews and let the players decide.

The umpires are in position, lets play some cricket....

Attachments

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Pretty Bad start to Auckland FC .... But good encouraging scores for our Batsman

oz_fan

International Regular
Good comeback win for South Australia. Impressive performances from Mooney, Binny, Mujtaba, Badrinath and Elgar.

cometer

State Regular
Pretty Bad start to Auckland FC .... But good encouraging scores for our Batsman

Wouldn't say it was too bad of a start for Auckland, were right in the mix until the 4th innings and given the depth of our batting lineup which bats all the way down to # 9 it was always going to be difficult to contain us from scoring.

Pretty solid performances by Brindell, Fernando and Marshall with a few others chipping in. Was interesting to see the motm go to Fernando. Personally I would have given it to Brindell but I'm not vc4 :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't say it was too bad of a start for Auckland, were right in the mix until the 4th innings and given the depth of our batting lineup which bats all the way down to # 9 it was always going to be difficult to contain us from scoring.

Pretty solid performances by Brindell, Fernando and Marshall with a few others chipping in. Was interesting to see the motm go to Fernando. Personally I would have given it to Brindell but I'm not vc4 :)
Fernando's nationality game him the edge I here. Gun country. :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Tempted to go an all nighter to get the Division Two simmed. I'm that keen to see how my boys go. Made a couple minor mistakes with stats and orders for D1 though, so I'll probably take my time to make sure everything is 100% correct though.

Marshall and Jenkins should open the bowling next match and Warks orders are sorted out.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
After a long break from action the players finally got back into action with teams from Division One FC going head to head to start of latest season of WCC. The talk around WCC in the off season is whether any team will be able to challenge the might of Tamil Nadu for the title this season. With South Australia and Leicestershire seen as the two teams most likely to push the heavy weights of WCC. What will the likes of Western Australia, Warwickshire and Auckland have to say this season. Will they just make up the number or can they push for the title or can they top 2 spot. Time to stop all these previews and let the players decide.

The umpires are in position, lets play some cricket....
The rest?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Round One FC - Division Two Results

Will email the results later tonight. Once I finish the OD database i'll put up the new team sheet thread. Putting together all the databases is taking a lot longer then I thought.

Anyway Yorkshire suck. :p

Attachments