• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Friendly Teams - Fixtures

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok guys, as your fixtures are up and iam sure you wish to play a game this week I've been on the phone and got a few friends to give you a game :lol:

Ok the fixtures are (these were randomly drawn apart from ACT's - The best have to play the best don't they :saint: )

These Will Be One Day Matches (sorry Rik)

West Indies vs Guyana

England vs Jamaica

Netherlands vs Karachi

Namibai vs Free State

New Zealand vs Mashonaland

Australia vs ACT

If you wish to swap your fixtures about (have a strong feeling Neil will want to play Bangladesh and Rik India etc) as you wish to play a particular nation then let me know, iam sure I won't reject :cool2:

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha no I can't loose to India!!! My team's so weak I can't even win against Bangladesh...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ACT team to take on Australia

1. Dawn (c)
2. Southam (vc)
3. Jeffrey
4. Maxwell
5. Williams
6. Dawson (wk)
7. Hanna
8. Hatton
9. Ramage