• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mumbai willing to sack all!!

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
In a decision which irked all the players the Mumbai Cricket Association today announced that the management was willing to let any of their players go in trade in the next season!The manager said Trading and trying out different players in his career was his main source of fun in the game and he is willing to discuss any good trade offers for any of his players.
The head of the Players association unanimously chosen as T Darden was threatening to go on a strike against the decision but the manager brushed aside the comment by saying that a player who cannot keep even his personal life out of cricket wouldnt be able get a good hearing !!

For the new managers my msn id is sriram_rait@hotmail.com
Have a look at my players here :
Mumbai Team Four Day
Mumbai Team One Day

Sriram

P.S. Another remainder to GB !! Pls allow rookie trading to make it more fun!!

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sriram k said:
P.S. Another remainder to GB !! Pls allow rookie trading to make it more fun!!
The rules been made and won't be changed - those rookies have been trained up by a county and cannot be traded, end of story.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah its been decided Sri, sorry mate...

Next Season if you get some good rookies u may thank me...
:D :D :D :D :D

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Gregory Blewett said:
Yeah its been decided Sri, sorry mate...

Next Season if you get some good rookies u may thank me...
:D :D :D :D :D
If only I had some bloody rookies...:rolleyes:

nibbs

International Captain
Hey, Sriram.

I'm still interested in a certain player. Get back to me on MSN.