• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Karnataka Press Release

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Karnataka manager is very happy with the team which has only lost a match this season and after that has won all the matches. Karnataka is leading the 4d table by far and are 2nd in the od comp.They have done quite well in the VB moving to the semis defeating Mumbai one of the biggies in WCCC.But some hard decisions have to be taken.
Players who are going to leave Karnataka and are avaliable for trade:--
1. J Srinath
2. A Stuart
3. V Bahradwaj
4. IR Bell
5. N Round
6. J Moss

I might also trade these in good deals
1. JO Troughton
2. B Rowland
3. S Muller
4. G Richards
5. MA Khan
6. N Knight

A Jones,M Attapatu,AV Kale and T Naidu are not available for trade.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Mate - I'm seriously interested in B.Rowland, S.Muller and J.Moss.
Have a look at my Lancashire squad to see if we might be able to talk when allowed.

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent CCC are intrested in all of the following players in no particular order.

V Bahradwaj
IR Bell
N Round
JO Troughton
B Rowland
G Richards
N Knight

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
The Qld manager is interested in Troughton. I may be willing to trade a big name player for him. Have a look at my squad.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Arg, Im definatley interested in a few guys from QLD, u interested in any Redbacks...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The rumour around the Oval is that Jim Troughton is desparate to rejoin his former manager marc71178, and the feeling is definitely reciprocated - he urges Aditya to get in touch as there are a couple of big names available in exchange...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
j troughton is on the nsw hit list and i am sure nsw have some big names that will be available for a successful transaction