• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-Season Draft

cometer

State Regular
Is there any reason why K Manzoor has suddenly increased in OD batting avg? He certainly wasn't like that on the updated players stats sheet. :wacko:

K Manzoor 20 WK 19 27.06 - - - - 20 28.52 - - - - Leics
(That was before draft)

K Manzoor 20 WK 22 31.23 - - - - 21 49.11 - - - -

That's in the draft.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Is there any reason why K Manzoor has suddenly increased in OD batting avg? He certainly wasn't like that on the updated players stats sheet. :wacko:

K Manzoor 20 WK 19 27.06 - - - - 20 28.52 - - - - Leics
(That was before draft)

K Manzoor 20 WK 22 31.23 - - - - 21 49.11 - - - -

That's in the draft.
Real life player updates. He had a gun season in domestic cricket in Pakistan. He was entered in WCC a season too early it seems.

His career stats

cometer

State Regular
Real life player updates. He had a gun season in domestic cricket in Pakistan. He was entered in WCC a season too early it seems.

His career stats
Fair enough but that seems somewhat unfair, as had he had those stats I wouldn't have released him to begin with.

His stats last season were 29.5 and 45 respectively as well until he had a horrid WCC season.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fair enough but that seems somewhat unfair, as had he had those stats I wouldn't have released him to begin with.

His stats last season were 29.5 and 45 respectively as well until he had a horrid WCC season.
Thats how it's been for a while...

There's been quite a few players that have been mediocre in WCC, thus their stats have been massively reduced and released back into the draft only for them to be restored to their real life stats. Graeme Smith is one example.

Besides, his average went from 29 to 49 - you're going to find a better player in the draft if you want one. Plus there's been a few people who've released real players who stats have improved because they've been released. It's all a part of the game.

cometer

State Regular
Thats how it's been for a while...

There's been quite a few players that have been mediocre in WCC, thus their stats have been massively reduced and released back into the draft only for them to be restored to their real life stats. Graeme Smith is one example.

Besides, his average went from 29 to 49 - you're going to find a better player in the draft if you want one. Plus there's been a few people who've released real players who stats have improved because they've been released. It's all a part of the game.
Fair enough, hadn't known that's how it had been although I perhaps should have. I wasn't going to redraft them anyway just wasn't aware of that standard.

Cloete

International Captain

As Greg said, it's been that way for ages Davio.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
May I please have a couple hours extension?

I've only really just come up with a preliminary list, and haven't been able to get in contact with James, and won't be home (from when I leave tomorrow) until around midday Friday.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Titans sent.

A bit nervous TBH. I cant help but feel like Ive messed up with my choices :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
May I please have a couple hours extension?

I've only really just come up with a preliminary list, and haven't been able to get in contact with James, and won't be home (from when I leave tomorrow) until around midday Friday.
thats fine i'll probably wont be able to put out the next list until around 2pm anyway.