• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When will I be emailed my result?

nibbs

International Captain
I have been waiting a while now for my result from the second round of the four day competition. When will it be emailed to me Gregory???

also:

PLEASE DONT TELL MY RESULT, HERE ON THE FORUM, I WOULD RATHER FIND OUT BY EMAIL.

[Edited on 16/11/2002 by Muzza]

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Muzza
I have been waiting a while now for my result from the second round of the four day competition. When will it be emailed to me Gregory???

also:

PLEASE DONT TELL MY RESULT, HERE ON THE FORUM, I WOULD RATHER FIND OUT BY EMAIL.

[Edited on 16/11/2002 by Muzza]
I guess sometime today, but it really depends on what GB's comitments are....

As for your result you......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Results will be out today sometime...

I have a couple of things to do before i get all the info together from this round...