• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Warning!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to let everyone know who didn't notice....
The Somerset Manager failed to submit his side for last round...
For the new people involved, this results in a automatic Forfiet as well as an Official Warning, If it happens again the manager will be sacked and replaced, Although this time no forfeit will be given as this disadvantages the new manager....

If u know u will be unable to post ur team do so in advance, ie the week before post 2 teams and if any injuries arise then they can be fixed up by myself if u wish...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Ooh got to watch out there mate , when g.b is serious he really shouldnt be messed with :P

In the case of his 1st round knockout in C.A Cup in the hands of my fellow English team manager Rich :lol: :lol: :lol: this memory will go down as the greatest defeat in Wcc History Books :lol: :lol:

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Ooh got to watch out there mate , when g.b is serious he really shouldnt be messed with :P

In the case of his 1st round knockout in C.A Cup in the hands of my fellow English team manager Rich :lol: :lol: :lol: this memory will go down as the greatest defeat in Wcc History Books :lol: :lol:
HAHA Thanks mate :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Lord i hope u don't forget to submit ur team once cause payback is a *****.....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
LOL you bastard ! :D

you wouldnt !! If thats a deal before i leave Graham , Inzi and any other player Rich wants in my team he gets it :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: look whos laughing now :P

and i can kill the webpage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVIL FROM HELL :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't do that to ya mate..
I mean i wouldn't want to punish someone else with ur crappy team....
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P;);););););););)

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
and i can kill the webpage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVIL FROM HELL :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil: :baddevil:
Looks like I will get James to change the password then!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well due to not submitting his side for the 2nd week running the Somerset manager has been relieved of his duties....

I will be giving people(current managers) a couple of days to apply for the vacancy, if no takers(which i doubt they will) then i will get someone from the waiting list...
:D:D:D

NOTE: Somersets opponents will not be greanted a forfeit this week as it would only disadvantage their new manager, There team will be selected by myself..
:D:D:D:D

Cloete

International Captain
lol true lord. i am actually quite "relieved" you "relieved" me of my team. have had millions of assignments l8ly!!!!!!:lol: