• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the Week Voting - First Class Round 7

Player of the Week?

• B Guy (Tamil Nadu) 6/23 & 8/65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G Burley (Auckland) 56 & 103

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh the bowlers are way too good, unfortunately we cant do much about that without destroying the work a lot of people did putting their team together.

cricketboy29

International Regular
broncoman said:
yeh the bowlers are way too good, unfortunately we cant do much about that without destroying the work a lot of people did putting their team together.
Indeed..my bowling attack :wub:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
I think the reason for all the low scoring matches is the high pitch conditions. Maybe there should be some experimenting to see if there was a max of say 5 to 7 if the scores become more realistic.
My conditions were 2-0-4, and the highest team total was 168.