• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 7 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another good round and we are 1/3rd of the way through the season, everything will be updated on the site soon, all OD stats and tables are there already as well as FC stats and tables before this round.

Attachments

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
brought right back to earth!!.. shocking batting apart from graham.. everyone else hardly gave a fight.. ACT clicked as a bowling unit after putting up a nice enough total.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZTailender said:
I honestly wasn't expecting to beat you because your bowling>>my bowling.

But we did it! Yeaaah Yorkshire!!!
You only won the game because you won the toss. :ph34r:

Mister Wright

NZTailender said:
Has nothing to do with the fact Evans played a blinder...
Yes (But I won't admit that publicly)...:ph34r:

Officially, my statement is that, "Evans used the conditions much better than our batsman were able to."

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mister Wright said:
Yes (But I won't admit that publicly)...:ph34r:

Officially, my statement is that, "Evans used the conditions much better than our batsman were able to."

:laugh: Evans>Guyana

Cloete

International Captain
Nice win for TN.

Guy totally shattered Leicestershire and our first innings batting display was good too.

6/23 off 13 and 8/65 off 29 is pretty damn impressive! Guy hates his old team + manager :)

andyc

I really, really hate the guy who made ITC. Seriously, Mash can't win a bloody game.