• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sydney Members...Please Read...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I am trying to organise a day out at the cricket for the Sydney members of Cricketweb so we get to know each other face-to-face instead of just posting.

I am thinking of either an ING game or one of the days of the Pura Cup games....

Let me know who's interested by either posting here, U2U me or emailing me...

When I get a rough idea of numbers, I'll work out which game we maybe interested in going to!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Me and GB brought up a similar idea a few months ago, im definately travelling up to sydney for the ING cup game thats at Telstra Stadium.
But thats not till Febuary 16 i think.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by broncoman
Me and GB brought up a similar idea a few months ago, im definately travelling up to sydney for the ING cup game thats at Telstra Stadium.
But thats not till Febuary 16 i think.
Thats's one of the ones I was thinking of!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ill be keen for that also.

the more time i have to organise a day off the better

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think it would be an interesting game.
It gives me more time to arrange everything.
I think this should be the game we should all go too.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I don't care which game it is as long as a certian someone will be there...

The only problem is that I may be required to umpire on that weekend...If that's the game we decide to go to I will need plenty of notice to get out of the appointment!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I'm happy to go to at least a couple so if there's more than one game you want to go to...let me know!

Rich2001

International Captain
Being the Englishman here, I say you go to the One Day International between Australia and England, so you can watch a real team kick your butts :P

*Now relizes what he said and is ready for the impending backlash, in my defence iam allowed to dream aren't I*

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Eyes_Only
Don't worry Eyes i'll be there!!!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

But yeah im keen, name a time and place and ill be there....

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
Originally posted by Eyes_Only
Don't worry Eyes i'll be there!!!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
LOL :lol:

Iam sorry to hurt your feelings mate, but I have this feeling she didn't mean you.....

(Or are you really Simon using the cover of GB????)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
no its the other way around, Eyes really wants me but uses Simon as cover, i mean who would fall for an Umpire....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can feel a judiciary hearing coming on!!!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
(1st one for the season)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
no its the other way around, Eyes really wants me but uses Simon as cover, i mean who would fall for an Umpire....

I can feel a judiciary hearing coming on!!!!
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
(1st one for the season)
:O:O:O:O:O

Darn it GB you found me out!! :P

Didn't have any doubt as to whether you'd be there or not!! :D

I just really hope that I'm not required to umpire that weekend and that Simon is there!! ;)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
If you boys knew him well you would know why I rate him so highly!!

[Edited on 16/10/2002 by Eyes_Only]

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rich2001
Being the Englishman here, I say you go to the One Day International between Australia and England, so you can watch a real team kick your butts :P

*Now relizes what he said and is ready for the impending backlash, in my defence iam allowed to dream aren't I*
It's too easy to burst your bubble so we'll just wait to see how badly they get thrashed in the test series!!

Rich2001

International Captain
LOL

Anyway Eyes for you to busy umpiring that weekend, you're need to pass your umpire's test that you have coming up.

So little less of the dreaming about Simon and more study :D

Oh I get it.... you want to fail so you get another few months with Simon, doing the re-take :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Originally posted by Rich2001
LOL

Anyway Eyes for you to busy umpiring that weekend, you're need to pass your umpire's test that you have coming up.

So little less of the dreaming about Simon and more study :D

Oh I get it.... you want to fail so you get another few months with Simon, doing the re-take :D

Mate I have done nothing but study...even taking it to do at the cricket on Sunday....this of course was totally blown when I found out who was umpiring!! ;):wow:

As for passing it, I am so determined that if I don't I'll just keep doing it until I do...besides...Simon has just quit his job to take up a full-time umpiring contract with the ACB...so he'll have a little time free to help!! :P