• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player of the Week Voting

Player of the week - First Class Round 4

• A Freeman (Lancashire) 6/38 & 1/31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E Sellars (Leicestershire) 136 & 47*

• K Godwin (Auckland) 166

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Player of the Week Voting - First Class Round 4

Something new for everyone, each week all the managers will get to vote on the player of the week. Ill post around 5 or 6 outstanding performances each week from the first XI and managers will vote on who they think was the best performing player for that round. please avoid being biased if possible...
Voting will close early next week, ill set up a page on the website for the awards soon...

Last edited:

Simon

Nelson gets my vote 88 runs and 10 wickets, pretty awesome really...

Cloete

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Great example for a member of the Board to be setting. :-O
haha yeah I know.

I'll be honest, I looked through all of them and saw Nelson hitting 80 while eating at the same time. So I thought meh 80 then I saw the poll results and there was 12 for Nelson so I double checked and saw he took 10 wickets. I couldn't be bothered typing too much because I was eating at the time so I just thought I'd write something short.

Haha how dodgy does that sound. Can honestly say it's 100% true though.

Simon

Cloete said:
Nelson for me but Guy gets my vote because it won't make a difference :D
tbh i was close to voting for guy because his 12 wickets was massive in the win, while really guyana did it pretty easily...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
tbh i was close to voting for guy because his 12 wickets was massive in the win, while really guyana did it pretty easily...
Nah it was Nelson for me.

I actually would have had Philander in there. His 99* was crucial and he was the 2nd bset TN bowler. Although couldn't erally put him above Guy.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Nelson, by a long, long way. Now, if i could just get one of the Karachi 2nds to pull off a performance like that, we'd be set....

Simon

well done to I Nelson who was easily this weeks winner and thanks to all those who voted...

the awards page will be updated on the website accordingly soon...