• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Time to step aside

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Sad to see you go Blewy, but good luck with the baby. Also a huge thanks for all the work you've put in over the years, me and surely all the other managers really appreciate it.

Rich2001

International Captain
Blewy said:
To all the people who have helped out over the years, Thankyou, without you WCC would not have come as far as it has.

To the guys who have left over time that have had a big impact, Rich(The original Simon),

Hey Blewy

Long time no speak, your have to grab me next time your on MSN for a catch up.

Iam sure the guys will join me in wishing you well with your work and congrats on the baby news! - It was a pleasure helping out for the first 3/4(?) seasons and throughly enjoyed myself, if it wasn't for a promotion at work and all the stuff that comes with it iam sure I would still be here as your experiancing yourself - It would be far more fun :cool:

Like I say times were great and I will always remember the staying up until 5am chatting with you as you did the live sims only for my Kent team to be hammered by whatever team a certian Blewy was managering at that particular time!!!! :@

All the best mate and without you WCC wouldn't have got anywhere near this stage, all the best mate and catch up with you soon

Rich

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sad to see ya go mate. wcc has come along way since we/ u started it up all those many years ago. Congrats on the baby news mate, about time hahaha. welcome to my world. all the best pop your head in.when is the baby due mate!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sad to see you go Blewy. As the only long term WCC player that I have actually met it is hard to see you go. You have been very committed to WCC and I'm sure you'll show that same commitment to your new family.

All the best mate, and I'll see ya around on MSN.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Very sad to see you go Blewy, and good luck with new born. Don't be a stranger, I'm once things settle down you will miss WCC.

The most outstanding achievement of WCC is that it will live on beyond it's creator.

Simon, is there any move to appoint a new Simmer?

Cloete

International Captain
Wow massive news. Really disappointing mate. You're a legend anyway and best of luck with the child. WCC doesn't owe alot to you and nethier do the managers, they owe everything to you. Your dedication and hard work was unmatched and you created the greatest cricket manager game in the world.

A sad day for WCC but I'm sure it will continue to move forward under Simon. This is seemingly one of the very few things he's good at, very good at.

I'm sure I'll catch up with you on MSN and best of luck come Chrismas time with the child :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sad news but understandable given the situation but you're leaving it in great hands with Simon.

You're a top bloke mate and one of the few of a select group who I hold in very high regard when it comes to contributing to Cricket Web :)

Keep in touch and I hope everything goes well for you and the family.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Coach_Pearson said:
Simon, is there any move to appoint a new Simmer?
well i guess ill end up doing it, but if someone wants to put their hand up ill consider that too...