• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Questions about Draw

deckard

U19 Captain
Hey GB will their be FC and OD matches every week or will it alternate?? Also will their be a CA Cup cos making a knockout competition with 24 teams can be tricky.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The OD and 4D games will alternate each week..

There will be a CA Cup 25 ovs/side

The teams that Qualifed for the 1/4 finals in the previous year will get a bye in the 1st round each year...

deckard

U19 Captain
Sounds good.....just one more questions will each team play every other team in their division once or twice??

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Each league has 3 divisions of 8 teams. These 8 teams play each other 1. (7 rounds)

Teams ranked 1-4 play 3 home games
Teams ranked 5-8 play 4 home games.

CA Cup draw is simple as Blewwy or I will tell you all.

1 day - 7 rounds/weeks
4 day - 7 rounds/weeks
CA Cup - 5 rounds/weeks

So the season will take 21 weeks.

NOTE:
the divisions in each league will be different prob. As some teams are better at one than the other....

P.S.
Paid The Umpire wrote the draw up, kill him if you don't like it. :D

deckard

U19 Captain
How do u determine the ranks for whether a team will play 3 or 4 home matches?? Is it random?? And if i get 3 home matches for OD then do i get 4 home matches for FC??

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Home games have been decided at random...

I will do my best to make sure that everyone gets 3 in one and 4 in the other but i will have to be forgiven if all does not work out....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Paid The Umpire

1 day - 7 rounds/weeks
4 day - 7 rounds/weeks
CA Cup - 5 rounds/weeks

So the season will take 21 weeks.
Erm, 7 + 7 + 5 is 21.

I can understand there's All Star Week on the end (or is that extended to a fortnight now there 3 teams, and will there be separate All Star 1 and 4 Day squads / matches?)

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Sorry about that, The way i did it was that the better teams got a disadvantage.

But, I'll go along with Greg Blewetts way. :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw crikcet board has enuf fly by points, and yet i still get 4 away games

3 in a row

whats with that

haha 8D

Graham

3rd Umpire
Has the draw been done? If so, where can I view it?

Just got it. Well done Paid - a great job!:cool2:

[Edited on 9/10/2002 by Graham]