• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 1 FC Results

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Guys

Well the games have been completed, took a while as i did a few in depth Live games..

I hope the guys who were there for the Live games enjoyed them..

Anyway seeing as though i dont have alot of email Addresses ill post the results here until i get all the email addresses..

The HTM files are the scorecards, whilst the TXT files are the Ball By Ball outputs...

Enjoy...

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thrilled at the sharp start by captain Jack Smith, but disappointed in not being able to finish things off.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bit disappointed, close game but the 1st innings batting let us down, expected more than 124. Bowling was fine both innings and not a problem at all, just the batting seemed to let us down. Well played Guyana i guess :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well done boys, the batsmen scored some important runs in a low scoring match and the bowlers never let them settled. I very happy with the performances of Birch and Andrews, the two guys called up from the 2nd XI. Birch was great with a handy 26 at number 8 and six wickets. My MOTM for me.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Drew with 6 runs to get. That's just ridiculous, even more when you look at the strike rates of the batsmen who were chasing the runs.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
What's the point system like? Same as last year?
Code:
Points System	

10 Points for Outright Win	
3 Points for a Draw/NR	
0 Points for Outright Loss	

Bonus Pnts(Only in 1st Inns)						

Batting	Score		        Bowling	(bowl a team out for)		
1 Point	        250-300		1 Point	        301-350		
2 Points	301-350		2 Points	251-300		
3 Points	351-400		3 Points	201-250		
4 Points 	401-450		4 Points	151-200		
5 Points 	451+		5 Points	Under 150

cometer

State Regular
Agent TBY said:
Drew with 6 runs to get. That's just ridiculous, even more when you look at the strike rates of the batsmen who were chasing the runs.

Couldn't agree more. That's extremely harsh by the umpires not to play an extra 30min if result is obtainable. I gather that rule doesn't apply in ITC :(

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hardly surprising that we lost, though I thought a few of our batsmen would've done better...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
glad our batsmen stuck out.. we were defeatly staring defeat.. poor start by the bowlers none to say the least.. but new rookie hollins has started off pretty well.. auckland batsmen took full control of batting first.. good game though.

cricketboy29

International Regular
Not a bad effort from the team, but to lose by 5 runs. That really breaks team morale and irritates immensely.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
very happy with nsw first up performance. to win by 10 wickets is a great effort and the bowlers really set that up nicely.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff by Tamil Nadu, but the batting was pretty disappointing, especially in the 2nd innings...

B Guy :D