• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7 Draft Info

cricketboy29

International Regular
are these second round picks, everyone is sending in again?, because i thought blewy said that he had recieved everyone's already.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
are these second round picks, everyone is sending in again?, because i thought blewy said that he had recieved everyone's already.
Don't think he has - you can't send in second round picks because the first round hasn't been announced yet.

As for 216, that was just to me, because I'm going away

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
4 Teams are still to submit with only 90 mins to go...

Galle
Karnataka
Surrey
Tamil Nadu

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm Galle better get their pick in, cus if they don't get a gun this run it might really f**k up Sri Lanka's international hopes in the future... :@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm Galle better get their pick in, cus if they don't get a gun this run it might really f**k up Sri Lanka's international hopes in the future... :@
Dont worry, I got it in.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Good to see people taking the International Series seriously....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
doesnt matter cause the player they picked is Indian...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well Round 1 of the Draft has been completed...

A good response from MOST, with only 3 teams failing to submit... 1 of which should know better... :dry: :dry:

I was gonna post the results here but instead ill direct you all to the website where simon has updated the draft page with all the 1st round picks...

Attached is the updated list for Round 2...

You have until 12 Noon Tuesday AEST to get your picks in, this is 3am Tuesday English time and 3pm Tuesday NZ time.

please email them to wccc@cricketweb.net

Last edited: