• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Playoff Results..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well guys the playoff games have been run...

Congrats to all the winners....

1 Game was not run due to the non-submission of 1 team(Free State), Auckland will remain in Division 2....

Here are the cards...

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
1 Game was not run due to the non-submission of 1 team(Free State), Auckland will remain in Division 2....
Whoever the manager of Free State is... I love you. :wub:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I dont love him... Steals my 2nd spot then doesnt bother submitting... ARRRGGHHHH

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Great work Somerset, good come from behind win to get promoted twice for the 2nd season in a row!!!:D:D

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Yahooo! Karachi into Div 4 One Day know.. aswell as going to Div 3 (4 day). Great season by the boys.. capped off by to promotions...

Great game by the batsmen.. chased over 270 in only 39 overs.. great effort.. dhoni scored 120 not out great inningds...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
F***! Mashonaland move down to Division 6 for four day. With a stellar team lined up for next season, I was hoping for a place in Division 4 by the end of next season, but I guess it's not to be, but all credit to Gauteng for walloping us... 169 all out in the first innings is just dismal

I guess with playing two play off matches, I should have at least won one of them. So we stay in Division 5 for one day, somewhat ironic since the four day Mashonaland team was on paper a hell of a lot stronger than the one day team this season. Am simply amazed by 40 year old C Ramanayake taking 7/37 off nine overs, especially since his best bowling during the season was 2/31.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
WOOO, great match there, Tewntyman (8-1-33-1 and 84*) wins Man of the Match, as he leaves Surrey for pastures new.

Looking forward to Division 3.

cometer

State Regular
Congratulations to those promoted and for those who lost theres always another season. Look forward to the next season.

mikeW

Damn! to get so close as well! back to division 6 for one day, Very disapointing.

nibbs

International Captain
Congrats to Ian on his 3rd promotion in a row. I look foward to another season of hard fought battles, but this time in Division 1. Well done dude

Slats4ever

nibblet I'm at work so I can't download my scorecard. Can you please post an abridged scorecard here (i.e highlights from each innings and end result)

Thanks nibbs.

Look forward to our battles. Don't forget you and I have a mission. We planned this a while ago and that mission is to defeat TAMIL NADU

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll help you mate

WP 319
Gambhir 63, Funston 48, Andreson 43
Fernando 3/83, Lawson 3/90, Evans 2/77

Queensland 303
Tikolo 65, Fernando 57*, Keegan 57
Friend 3/58, Kumble 3/82, Tate 2/52

WP 6/350 dec.
Birch 175, Funston 45, Samaraweera 38*
Lawson 2/57, Fernando 2/85, Evans 2/83

Queensland 266
Keegan 76, Marsden 26, Kroll 38
Tate 7/77, Kumble 2/133, Friend 1/54

Western Province wins by 100 runs

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Whoever the manager of Free State is... I love you. :wub:
Keep it in your pants Liam.

broncoman said:
that would be a certain dave watt...
Who? What? Where? :whistling

Blewy or Simonster, whats the go with Free State, after being absent due to circumstances beyond my reach, am I still in charge or have I done my demerit points? Clarification needed before I start planning for next season.