• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5 Play Offs

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Games done, i must say im extremely unhappy with the efforts of some managers, not just this week, but in previous ones as well. As a result the Glamorgan and Mumbai positions have become vacant...

there were 2 forfeits in each form, so i didnt need to run those games

One Day - Leics defeat Mumabi to move to div 3, Somerset defeat Tasmania to move to div 4

Four Day - Queensland defeat Yorks to move to div 1, Somerset defeat Glamorgan to move to div 3

Attachments

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugger 1 wicket cost me a division.....with my star players out injured.....

Simon

bugssy said:
bugger 1 wicket cost me a division.....with my star players out injured.....
its a cruel world bugs and dont you hate it when everyone is against you...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yes so i want to put in a complaint. if managers dont obide by the rules why do they not get punished. certain managers seem to never miss submitting and always get there teams in ontime, some managers always submit late but there games still get played......ohw ell why is every one against nsw! there is my little end of year dummy spit....

Simon

bugssy said:
yes so i want to put in a complaint. if managers dont obide by the rules why do they not get punished. certain managers seem to never miss submitting and always get there teams in ontime, some managers always submit late but there games still get played......ohw ell why is every one against nsw! there is my little end of year dummy spit....
for those who dont understand bugs language ill translate:

"My team is really crap. Howcome other teams are really good and mine doesnt do very well, is probably because i pick up dud players in the draft and dont trade very well. I wish someone would help me, because i cant manage very well. getting relegated to division 3 is bad enough, but with the team i have ill probably get relegated again next season"

sorry bugs :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
for those who dont understand bugs language ill translate:

"My team is really crap. Howcome other teams are really good and mine doesnt do very well, is probably because i pick up dud players in the draft and dont trade very well. I wish someone would help me, because i cant manage very well. getting relegated to division 3 is bad enough, but with the team i have ill probably get relegated again next season"

sorry bugs :p

you dont have to tell anyone..........

ill translate the sth australian version

i can not manage act
i want a champion side, oh cool give me sa, i definately can not loose, got 11 quality players so i can trade for another 11 quality players........

:D

Simon

nibbs said:
i think bugs wins this time. i think he's got a swell point tbh
im surprised u brought this point up after embarrasing urself predicting an awful season for SA nibbs...

maybe u should get back in that hole, oh sorry, u already live in NZ...

nibbs

International Captain
dam. don't remind me of that prediction. oh man, how embarassing. although i don't feel that had anything to do with the debate

btw simon. why did you leave act??? no guts imo. couldn't handle that i'm not going to get promoted in either division. was funny imo how you laughed at liam for predicting that auckland would finish 2nd in division 4 in season 4. funny how they're in division 2 next season. embarassing for you imo. i'm happy for liam. he's stuck with his side. been true to them through the tough times. no laming off to the best side going. no feltching off of a top side to get to the top. for shame btw...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
im surprised u brought this point up after embarrasing urself predicting an awful season for SA nibbs...

maybe u should get back in that hole, oh sorry, u already live in NZ...

The day is only 43 minutes old, but it will be a pretty good day if I hear something funnier than that today.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
Games done, i must say im extremely unhappy with the efforts of some managers, not just this week, but in previous ones as well. As a result the Glamorgan and Mumbai positions have become vacant...

there were 2 forfeits in each form, so i didnt need to run those games

One Day - Leics defeat Mumabi to move to div 3, Somerset defeat Tasmania to move to div 4

Four Day - Queensland defeat Yorks to move to div 1, Somerset defeat Glamorgan to move to div 3

I thought Andre had been posting right up until the last round?