• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

nsw talk trades

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw will listen to any resonable trade talks between ay manager however i must stippulate that Q MOORE is not for negotiation. he will be staying in nsw for a long time....

any other player feel free to talk. but as i am woeful in 4day i dare say no one will want any of the nsw players!

Rich2001

International Captain
bugssy said:
any other player feel free to talk. but as i am woeful in 4day i dare say no one will want any of the nsw players!
LOL doesn't matter how good the players are I bet by the end of trading we see at least one Kent - NSW swap, it's almost a tradition now!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich2001 said:
LOL doesn't matter how good the players are I bet by the end of trading we see at least one Kent - NSW swap, it's almost a tradition now!
to go with the half dozen SA-Kent trades :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:

actually mate it is tradition so we need to talk lol