• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Games

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Been flat out all weekend, hardly been home... will run them in the morning... Siorry for the delay...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
he works for a well known organisation that looks after the security and well being of the plant and its employee's.

homer simpson works there lol

and anything that happens there i put in the paper lol

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i spoke to blewy today and he was having a lot of internet problems so he was trying to get them done. will post further info when it comes to hand

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ill be simming this weeks games tomorrow morning around 10-11 Aus time for anyone interested, if theres a decent turn out i may run somewhat of a live sim, we will see...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
10-11 = 7-8 perth time? If so, I'll be there :)it means an abormally early wakeup, so consider my attendance a privlidge :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
guys, ill be doing a live sim on friday again, be good if a few people turned up, if not ill entertain myself :p
around the same time 10-10.30 aus time...