• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has anyone noticed this before?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not really a big issue, just an interesting thing with vc4 i hadnt noticed before, W Jefferson whos in my squad took 2 catches despite not playing the match, im presuming the sim had him there as a sub fielder, has anyone else seen this before, as i said, im not losing any sleep over it, just i have never noticed this happening before...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it has come up once before but its not really a regular occurance...

Not sure why... Maybe a sub fielder...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yep I've noticed it in my first 2 4D games with Y Snow (my 1D keeper) Taking a few catches here and there, when he isnt posted in the team.

As long as he takes a catch its all good.

Attachments

Rich2001

International Captain
broncoman said:
maybe i should start paying more attention then...
Or maybe you should just give into the young chaps demands and play him as he is obvioulsy the only guy in your team who can catch :p :cool:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rich2001 said:
Or maybe you should just give into the young chaps demands and play him as he is obvioulsy the only guy in your team who can catch :p :cool:
haha, with his 4d batting average of 30.4, he is going nowhere near getting a bat in this competition...