• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 2 - Four Day - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tamil Nadu vs New South Wales
Hampshire vs Mumbai
Western Australia vs Queensland

Cloete

International Captain
1. Z Birch
2. M Trescothick (WK)
3. V Chandrasekhar
4. K Powar
5. Y Porter
6. M Parlane
7. F Maqbool
8. P Defreitis
9. N Kumble
10. B Pandit
11. J Bennett

Batting is looking really bad.. Defreitis comes in at number 8 because of his average of 25 or so with the bat!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw to get smashed by tamil nadu

H Gibbs
M Richardson
N Shetty
J Kallis
J Martin
S Lee (skipper)
G Jones (keeper)
N Eaton
M Bulbeck
Q Moore
D Ferguson

Cloete

International Captain
Also lovign teh fact that of two people to psot teams so far, one's me and the other is my oppnent :@:p

But TBH I knew bugs would post his today, he always does. So when it wasn't there today I knew it'd be in soon. the other guys only have 5 hours though.

Anyway bugs... I think you've got a great shot. I'm missing my two best batsmen, and Q Moore coukd quite possibly rip through my mediocre batting line-up!

Rich2001

International Captain
broncoman said:
Western Australia vs Queensland
Posting for Western Australia after the deadline due to the fact he posted his team days ago, but on checking the thread just now he relized Simon has deleted the thread and never copied his team over, so now faces a forfit even though he did post his team well inside the deadline and to make it worse the forfit would see a top manager kicked out of the game through no fault of his own.

"Explained to him that if you guys are happy to take his team all's good, but if you don't Iam going to have to be forced to wip Si's butt for costing him a forfit he doesn't deserve :p :D :cool: "

Anyway the team....

U Parker
C Burns+
M Wilkins
P Marsden
R Clarke
A Razzaq
O Rai Singh
R Munnik
Chris Schofield(vc)
Jason Gillespie*
Andy Caddick

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my bad, didnt realise it was for this game, problem was it was posted well before the threads for this weeks games went up....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 said:
Posting for Western Australia after the deadline due to the fact he posted his team days ago, but on checking the thread just now he relized Simon has deleted the thread and never copied his team over, so now faces a forfit even though he did post his team well inside the deadline and to make it worse the forfit would see a top manager kicked out of the game through no fault of his own.

"Explained to him that if you guys are happy to take his team all's good, but if you don't Iam going to have to be forced to wip Si's butt for costing him a forfit he doesn't deserve :p :D :cool: "

Anyway the team....

U Parker
C Burns+
M Wilkins
P Marsden
R Clarke
A Razzaq
O Rai Singh
R Munnik
Chris Schofield(vc)
Jason Gillespie*
Andy Caddick
I wish he would bloody look at the injury File...

Again 2 players selected who are injured...

Status
Not open for further replies.