• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day Week 5 - Division 2

Cloete

International Captain
Tamil Nadu
Y Singh
S Ganguly
Z Birch
R Webster
M Van Jaarsveld
V Bahradwaj
R Clarke
M Parlane
M Chapman
N Kumble
S Mann

Keeper: M Parlane
Captain: S Ganguly

Re-shuffled batting order that will hopefully bring about our first four-day win of teh season.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hampshire
F Iqbal
B Southam
S Graham
S Bin Nasir
I-Ul-Haq
J Crawley
A Morris
O Moore
S Hutton
S Macgill
M Harrity

Keeper: J Crawley
Captain: I Ul Haq

" The much anticipiated rivalvry between two close yet hard fighting english club is on againt , Kent vs Hampshire , both coaches are close mates and have been seen by many a people hanging out in bars and clubs having a good time , but on the cricket pitch its the complete opposite. The coaches faces are filled with aggression and both looking to knock each other out in the rivalry matches that has been going on for god knows how long.. All i can say is good luck rich :) may the best team win which is hampshire , and lets have drinks after the match .. "

Rich2001

International Captain
lord_of_darkness said:
All i can say is good luck rich :) may the best team win which is hampshire , and lets have drinks after the match .. "
Certianly Lord :D

Kent
M Jenkins
G Blewett
B Allen
V Laxman
A Muzumdar
S Katich
S Manjrekar
K Ferguson
K Upasantha
Q Aylott