• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Four Day - Round 5 - Division 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Free State vs Leicestershire
Guyana vs Mashonaland
Jamaica vs Northern Districts

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mashonaland

E Durrant
V Waragoda
G Eaton
M Ul-Haq
G Burns
R Arnold
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
C Ramanayake
K Sami

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: S Mushtaq

Yet another opener being tested with Durrant opening this time with Waragoda. Following the comfortable one-day win, I've a lot more confidence going into this match, and have therefore replaced bowler W Khan with another batsman. Should be an interesting match.

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
E Durrant
V Waragoda
G Eaton
M Ul-Haq
G Burns
R Arnold
B Rogers
Q Carver
S Mushtaq
C Ramanayake
K Sami

Keeper: Q Carver
Captain: S Mushtaq

Yet another opener being tested with Waragoda. Following the comfortable one-day win, I've a lot more confidence going into this match, and have therefore replaced bowler W Khan with another batsman. Should be an interesting match.

i am guessing i dont need to submit this round for ya mate!

andyc

bugssy said:
i am guessing i dont need to submit this round for ya mate!
haha nope! well, we were meant to move out tomorrow (that's not happening now, though), and i wasn't expecting that i'd have time due to packing. i have done absolutely no packing, however, so i'm pretty much free :D

Mister Wright

H Francis
E Clarkson
J Lewis
M Jayawardne
J Jenkins
I Vernon
AB de Villiers
Y Satti
Y Engineer
D London
D Zulch

Captain: M Jayawardne
Keeper AB de Villiers

Hoping to extend our 2 game winning streak against Mashonaland, however we will need an improved performance than our 1day clash against the same team. Will be relying heavily on Jenkins again, hopefully Zulch & Satti can get past the strong Mashonaland batting lineup.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Half Blood Prince Northern Districts

1 A Holland
2 G Smith (captain)
3 L Reddy (wicketkeeper)
4 G Gow
5 S Fleming
6 R Warner
7 B Hussain
8 B Perera
9 A Swinburn
10 Z Saeed
11 H Lacey

a tough match anticipated against Jamaica. Holland in great touch and if he can get more runs we could sneak a win. ND this week announced a deal with Warner Brothers to promote the new Harry Potter book. As part of the deal the club will be known as the "Half Blood Prince Northern Districts" for the rest of the season.

cometer

State Regular
Leicestershire

A Brindell
C Brown
R Kingsley
J Wilkes
R McKenzie
I Underwood
R Piggott (c)
S Manjrekar (wk)
I Bradshaw
T Priyadarshana
I Gallage

Hoping to bounce back after a horrid match against Guyana where everything that could go wrong did. Must beat Free State if we are wishing to stand any chance of promotion.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State XI

A Halse
T Ambrose
Z DeBruyn
I Javed
D Hussey
Z Court
F Iqbal
T Hussain
D Bent