• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

GGG

State Captain
why is Vettori insisting on fast bowlers, at least Fleming would of tried something different by now.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly, people were talking about India's and Pakistan's fielding before this tournament, but it's RSA and NZL that have looked really poor to be honest.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Honestly, people were talking about India's and Pakistan's fielding before this tournament, but it's RSA and NZL that have looked really poor to be honest.
Harsh, other than a few stupid drops there haven't been any errors, like boundaries being let in and so on. The easy catches dropped has been so frustrating.

GGG

State Captain
Man I give up, it is simply pathetic to drop sitters like that, would seriously consider dropping Taylor as it isn't the first time.

Days of Grace

International Captain
I said after the last match that Oram should never bowl in t20. Dear oh dear.

If he bowls another over, it will go for 15 runs. I will put my student loan on it. Any less will be a miracle. Trust me.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Man I give up, it is simply pathetic to drop sitters like that, would seriously consider dropping Taylor as it isn't the first time.
That's going a bit far. That's the same logic that led Duncan Fletcher to leave Monty out of the England side for the Ashes, and we all found out what a cunning insightful move that turned out to be. If Bracewell wasn't a useless coach he would have taught Taylor how to catch by now, and its something that can easily be worked on.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Harsh, other than a few stupid drops there haven't been any errors, like boundaries being let in and so on. The easy catches dropped has been so frustrating.
But it's these easy catches that need to be taken. You don't see India and Pakistan dropping many easy catches, and when they have (1-2 come to mind), it hasn't affected the outcome of the game in any way. And on top of that they have fielded well, and have taken the tougher ones.