• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Youths?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Dizzy #4 said:
I duuno about you lot, has this ever happened to one of your players?

It happens a lot with bowlers in ODIs.

If they dont bat, in this case at all in the match, only overs bowled will show up.

As soon as he plays an innings, this match will be added to tally.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
whoops,

What I meant is

How the hell is a Batsman a fast bowler? none of the players I see are a batsman that bowls fast, that isn't a allrounder nor bowler, but an opener! Weird, huh?

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
squiz said:
I was only joking about the hacked exe :wacko:
\

Hcacked or not hacked, when A db editor comes out, that could be a reality, Playing for South and killing all them NSW scum(while getting McGrath to come there)

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I got a batsman with a 2nd XI average of 62 but he's only averaging 28 after 5 FC games, disappointing.

Another batsman averages 49.7 in 2nd XI, but he's only averaging 23.4 in FC. And I picked up a spinner with a 2nd XI bowling average of 26 and his FC average is 57 :(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
_Ed_ said:
I got a batsman with a 2nd XI average of 62 but he's only averaging 28 after 5 FC games, disappointing.

Another batsman averages 49.7 in 2nd XI, but he's only averaging 23.4 in FC. And I picked up a spinner with a 2nd XI bowling average of 26 and his FC average is 57 :(
Damn!

darko21

U19 Debutant
I have realised that some of the youth players need training to get them better. Playing as Australia, I am in season 2014/15. I have had a few bowlers come and go but these are the stars of my bowling attack.
- Gary Oldman (RMF), 32, (original name) has a salary or 67,000, 2ndXI average of 19, Test average of 33, ODI average of 25. Played 7 seasons.
- Keith Charlton (RMF), 32, (original name) has a salary of 53,000, 2ndXI average of 20, Test average of 30, ODI average of 26. Played 6 seasons.
- Jack Leyland (RMF), 24, (original name) has a salary of 59,000, 2nd XI average of 17, Test average of 29, ODI average of 22. Played 2 seasons.
- Markus Chase (SLC), 22, (formerly Mark Cunis) has a salary of 24,000, 2nd XI average of 18, Test average of 20, ODI average of 24. Played 1 season.
- Quentin McMahon (OS), 28, (original name) has a salary of 54,000, 2nd XI average of 20, Test average of 26, ODI average of 25. Played 5 seasons.

As you can see, the spinners seem to have a better average. But i have noticed that other nations' bowlers have better averages and better salaries compared to my side.
Here is the batting line up.
- Bryce Andrews (RHB), 24, (formerly Bob Allan) has a salary of 87,000, 2nd XI average of 63, Test average of 68, ODI average of 13. Played 2 seasons.
- Aleksandar Vetovski (RHB), 23, (formerly Alec Vettori) has a salary of 85,000, 2nd XI average of 60, Test average of 45, ODI average of 43. Played 3 seasons.
- Wayne Pocock (RHB), 27, (original name) has a salary of 90,000, 2nd XI average of 61, Test average of 49, ODI average of 45. Played 6 seasons.
- Mitchell Hewson (LHB), 26, (formerly Mitchell Howell) has a salary of 73,000, 2nd XI average of 69, Test average of 60, ODI average of 46. Played 3 seasons.
- Max Kelly (WK), 26, (original name) has a salary of 38,000, 2nd XI average of 44, Test average of 30, ODI average of 24. Played 5 seasons.
My batsmen are performing better than my bowlers. I have tried to stick with training some of the youngsters under 24 for some tours but as of yet, no real luck.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
meh, Probably is SLA.but a random generated SLA bowler..ive tried 30 times..never got one in youths.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Markus Chase (SLC), 22, (formerly Mark Cunis) has a salary of 24,000, 2nd XI average of 18, Test average of 20, ODI average of 24. Played 1 season.

Correction: I said SLC but really a left handed LS. Which in my brain means he is a chinaman.