• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your last game of B.C

Treeny

Cricket Spectator
Me and Bro always play abit of drive/garage cricket where you run up from the drive bowl thrugh the garden gate into the garage where the batsmen is and the sumps( a stool) we always play with a tenny ball dont keep score just slog until you get out.

Last week we decided to use cricket ball cz my parents wernt in, my bro batted his innings and then it was me, stupidly i pulled it and smash the window was broke, banned forever playing garage cricket.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just played some indoor cricket with mates, but not indoor rules. Took 3/14 off 4 bowling leg-spin, which seems to be my new trade with my ankle injury flaring up. Was extremely happy with it, only bowling the one loose ball. Batting-wise I made 19 off 33, which I was happy enough with, good to spend some time batting anyhow. Good fun. :)

AussieFlea

Cricket Spectator
My backyard is fairly large but the "pitch" is REALLY narrow and the "field" is full of all sorts of obstacles, so big hits aren't really possible unless we want to go climbing over the neighbor's fence to find the ball. :laugh:

Anyway, last score was 17n.o :)

Storer

School Boy/Girl Captain
Destroyed my brother in a test match. I made 272 first innings, being 5/27 I think I did pretty well. I then got him out for 100. Second innings I made 137. Second innings for him I got him out for about 83. Destroyed him. We are playing a 5 match series at the moment, and I am leading 3-1, and we are playing the 5th game now.

spunbowler

Cricket Spectator
we play back garden cricket with a bowling machine, turn the bias on full for leg spin, no attacking strokes everyone round the bat in the slips/gully and play, set the machine on about 40 mph, leg stump line, and it is serious fun guys!!!!!

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
Got all the 4 wkts in both the innings , 6 bowled , 2 ct behind but bagged a pair as our team won by 31 runs