• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young Retirees From the World of Cricket

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I've tried 40 ppp but reverted it because I prefer the default setting. Come at me.
One good reason to retain default is that if you want to access a forum discussion page after searching from Google, default setting will take you to the right page. Custom setting will mess it up by rendering content using page number from google search result but applying it to your custom ppp setting.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One good reason to retain default is that if you want to access a forum discussion page after searching from Google, default setting will take you to the right page. Custom setting will mess it up by rendering content using page number from google search result but applying it to your custom ppp setting.
I've never done this, but good to know. :)

I find CW's Search feature pretty much useless, not that I've had much occasion to search for anything in particular.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah and this became very important once the forum software upgrade half-bunked the once excellent search function.

I'm still a proud 40ppp guy but having to divide when I use google to find a thread is very slightly annoying.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've never done this, but good to know. :)

I find CW's Search feature pretty much useless, not that I've had much occasion to search for anything in particular.
Yeah a good tip when using google is to put site:cricketweb.net/forum on the end.

So if you wanted to search for me making a post about Corey Richards your search term could be something like:
"Prince EWS" "Corey Richards" site:cricketweb.net/forum

... and it'd just limit the results to those on this forum. Works well:
https://www.google.com/search?q="Pr...hrome..69i57.523j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The search function here used to be excellent but the software upgrade kind of ruined it a bit.

Ulzan69

Banned
Hasan Raza debut in test at 14 retires at the age of 26

Vijay Mehra opener retires for india at 26 with 2 half century put on big partnership with Nari Contracter and B.kuderan

many more i guess

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lawrance Rowe of westindies
214 and 100 not out on debut
Followed with 302 vs England
retired with eye problem at 24 years
---

Rayudu Non test player but more popular
Ireland Citizen now
Rowe was playing international cricket into his 30s

Ulzan69

Banned
Shahid Afridi was only 12 when he retired
wisden says "Shahid afridi retires 6 times"
yesterday he hits 40 ball 81 in Global t20

My friend
Ian Craig of aus retires at 26 from test.Very good batsman, Once lead Australia with Bradman plays under him, For NSW he his 213 vs Touring Southafrica was highest score by 16 year old in First class cricket in 1953.

Mohd Sharif of BD retires too young 25 years

Raqib Hasan @batsman too retires too early because selector ignores him vs england series -- 26 years old

Ulzan69

Banned
Mr mister
You were wrong,Rowe
Stops playing since his 24th birthday

He not play FC till that late you mention.

Proves it with score card