• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wtf just happened to cricinfo

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We'll eventually get used to it, though we all agree it is crap and nowhere as good as it used to be a few years back.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think a cricinfo design reboot merits 8 pages of discussion TBH. There have been entire series that have drawn less attention. :laugh:
Probably a fair comment if it was just an aesthetic change, but we've all been ****ting ourselves over losing major functionality. It's more important than actual cricket. :p

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
54/55 Ashes still not working among others. I'll see how things are tomorrow. And archive links still broken.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think a cricinfo design reboot merits 8 pages of discussion TBH. There have been entire series that have drawn less attention. :laugh:
With all it's merits/demerits, it's still the number 1 go to site for all things cricket.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder what made them do this change up.

Have they been listening to reader's comments and suggestions?

Or maybe it's because more finance has been pumped into website.

Possibly recruiting more commentators and scorers (too many from India).

I wish for them to become more diverse and impartial with the commentary.

Midwinter

State Captain
Dislike the scrolling
prefer the front page approach so I can see if there is anything of interest, rather than scrolling a few times to find that the same articles are being repeated .

Anyone know if the history "On this Day" is still available, I couldn't find it.

Is there a Live score button which will take you to the page of all the current games, rather swiping away at the top of the page ?

Signed

Annoyed

FBU

International Debutant
I liked Hawkeye, seeing the bowler's pitch maps and speeds etc, that's gone.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wides and no-balls aren't attributed to bowlers on the new scorecard. Absolutely stupid.

And all the interesting things like FBU mentioned are gone too.

And the innings run rate's gone as well.

And DNB batsmen are in the full score grid rather than listed in a row underneath it, making the card unnecessarily large, which is especially annoying with the less compact layout (for idiots who can't zoom on their phones) and top bar dead space.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
I can't find the FIxtures/Results page anymore

I want to go through the scorecards of the Womens WC but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can't find the FIxtures/Results page anymore

I want to go through the scorecards of the Womens WC but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that
Click on Live Scores, then click on Week View (or Month View or Season View etc if you want to go back further).