• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World XIs - 25 and under, 26 - 29, 30+

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh yeah Zamps nice, ive now added him. Even though I named MitchMarsh as captain, I didnt really want to pick him.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
You seriously think Tremain is better than Pattinson? That's just utter madness

EDIT: See your explanation now. Still think it's pretty bizarre considering NCN is named in the older team despite not playing FC cricket right now

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
You seriously think Tremain is better than Pattinson? That's just utter madness

EDIT: See your explanation now. Still think it's pretty bizarre considering NCN is named in the older team despite not playing FC cricket right now
I had Chadd Sayers first but the tail felt long so I went Copeland but then switched to NCN without really thinking about his lack of shield games.

Who would you pick instead of NCN?

If there was any team to pick Patto in it would be this team with Stoinis and Marsh there to bowl if required. Im happy enough with Tremain though.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Personally I would keep NCN there, and in the other team I would have Patto (and probably Behrendorff tbh) ahead of Tremain. Injuries be damned, this is all hypothetical after all

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fair enough. I found it interesting that last Test we had 5 under 26 and 3 from the other two age brackets.

The under 26s not surprisingly have the most non-establshed players. Weatherald hasnt made any gains this year and is lucky to be included and Inglis is lucky to be there. He should really be dropped for Jake Doran considering he just made 100 for Australia A.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Just as I was saying I could think of better options than Tremain, he goes and takes 3 early in the BBL, and makes me look like a bit of a moron