• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Group Stage Review

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, I certainly haven't, I was born in 1985. But I do know a bit about cricket history, and I do know that that game in 1969 was rather big news.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, it's by realists.

See, I don't just read the romanticist articles, nor do I just read those written very recently.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
well i read both kinds to get the fair view while you read just one kind and thats why your so negative all the time..

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, I don't, otherwise I wouldn't know about the romanticist-unrealstic side of things.