• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Win a Somerset Shirt!

Frome Exile

Cricket Spectator
Topical

The South African batsman G. Kirsten
Now he's playing, for runs he is thirstin'.
He used all his tricks
To make sixty-six
Before chipping Ian Blackwell to Durston.

Frome Exile

Cricket Spectator
Shameless!

I'm not too proud to use the same rhyme twice! Especially when Wes has given me the perfect excuse!

He needed some time in the middle
So their order they opted to fiddle
But this time Wes Durston
Outfoxed Gary Kirsten!
The selectors are left with a riddle.

Frome Exile

Cricket Spectator
Last one before my hols!

Our new boy from Durban, James Bryant
Among scorers is hardly a giant!
At the crease he looks shifty,
He's made just one fifty!
So on Bryant we can't be reliant!

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
CerdicPhil Wins Shirt

I announced the winner a few days ago on a separate thread from Greece, Cerdicphil won for his fine efforts though there were other notable entries!!

Congrats to Mr Blackwell for his best CC innings of 140 which has helped Somerset no end.....

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Re: CerdicPhil Wins Shirt

jf2001 said:
I announced the winner a few days ago on a separate thread from Greece, Cerdicphil won for his fine efforts though there were other notable entries!!

Congrats to Mr Blackwell for his best CC innings of 140 which has helped Somerset no end.....
Well done - I enjoyed reading many of the contributions.

Blackwell's using a new dietician/dietitian (make your mind up regardiing the spelling) - one who has told him that, no matter how much potato, swede or onion it contains, a pasty does NOT count as vegetables.