• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Australia ever win a series in England again?

Will Australia ever win a series in England again?

• Total voters

loterry1994

International Debutant
Probably not in a while still think Aus are closer to beating England at home compared to the other way around.

Ali TT

International Debutant
81 Australians and counting have been given their baggy green since they last tasted Ashes victory in England.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia always mess it up in England somehow in India they are just to good in Indian conditions.

Meanwhile I feel Australian are better team than England but still draw somehow in England it's weird.

Andy19

School Boy/Girl Captain
Apart from Bangladesh and the Windies I think everyone else in the top 9 has won a test series in England more recently than the Aussies.
Even New Zealand?

I mean don't remember any team beating England at home since 2012.

Australia do have Horrible record in England that’s for sure.

Silver Silva

International Debutant
Even New Zealand?

I mean don't remember any team beating England at home since 2012.

Australia do have Horrible record in England that’s for sure.
NZ beat England 1-0 ahead of their WTC final vs India. I think Pakistan haven't won in England since 96, Sri Lanka won in England in 2014 ..Mathews was great that year as skipper.