• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will win the T20 World Cup?

Who will win the T20 World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
My suggestion is to have this discussion in the main thread itself. Sub-forums for cricket do not attract many views since
1. there are too many clicks involved and casual loggers won't be doing that
2. People, even the CW experienced guys, have to specifically remember about this and come here to comment
3. New users will not have an idea about a sub-forum and will be searching for this topic in the main forum

At least a thread in the main forum for T20 WC will be nice since I am sure that will attract more posts than all of this sub-forum posts put together.

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
There was no automatic qualification for hosts (UAE do not play, while Oman play in the tournament)?
The tournament was supposed to be hosted by Australia last year, then India this year but both changed due to covid, so UAE and Oman are fill in hosts.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
The tournament was supposed to be hosted by Australia last year, then India this year but both changed due to covid, so UAE and Oman are fill in hosts.
Thank you. Could you tell me how Oman and UAE have become Cricket nations? UAE also hosts Rugby World Sevens and tried to make a strong Arabian Gulf team... Maybe king or someone was educated in England's Public School?

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Thank you. Could you tell me how Oman and UAE have become Cricket nations? UAE also hosts Rugby World Sevens and tried to make a strong Arabian Gulf team... Maybe king or someone was educated in England's Public School?
It is due to expatriate workers. There are a lot of Indians and Pakistanis in those countries and they play cricket.