• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who represents New Zealand state cricketers ?

Woodster

International Captain
Does anyone know of any player representation agency in New Zealand that would generally look after the state cricketers ? I understand there is an agent accreditation process with the NZCPA, however, of the six agents on there I don’t think there are many of them still operating in this area.

Any help would be appreciated.

(I understand and apologise how irrelevant this may be with the current world issues!)

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Does anyone know of any player representation agency in New Zealand that would generally look after the state cricketers ? I understand there is an agent accreditation process with the NZCPA, however, of the six agents on there I don’t think there are many of them still operating in this area.

Any help would be appreciated.

(I understand and apologise how irrelevant this may be with the current world issues!)
List is here:

https://www.nzcpa.co.nz/agent-accreditation.html

Woodster

International Captain
Thanks Steve, what I was saying in my original post is that virtually all of those accredited agents are not working in the cricket industry anymore, a few focusing solely on rugby. I was just wondering if there were any others that are either not included on that list or are not accredited agents with the NZCPA but still look after a number of players ?

Or are the majority of players not looked after by agents ?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanks Steve, what I was saying in my original post is that virtually all of those accredited agents are not working in the cricket industry anymore, a few focusing solely on rugby. I was just wondering if there were any others that are either not included on that list or are not accredited agents with the NZCPA but still look after a number of players ?

Or are the majority of players not looked after by agents ?
Sorry, didn’t read your post with enough detail. I know there’s one or two not on that list who represent players, potentially more in a mentor ship sense, but I couldn’t shed any light on any other official arrangements

Woodster

International Captain
Sorry, didn’t read your post with enough detail. I know there’s one or two not on that list who represent players, potentially more in a mentor ship sense, but I couldn’t shed any light on any other official arrangements
No problem Steve, thanks for that. I did suspect there was other agents/agencies out there just not sure how big they are. Thanks for your time.