• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the south Australia manager

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The SA manager is Scott Lowe aka Lowey, he did not submit his side this week therefore the system automatically generated a team for him.... The game stats will count although he will be credited with a forfeit and 1 more will see him replaced....

Although your team did impress Chris......
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Steve Waugh The GUN

Cricket Spectator
hey blewy,
I want my fifth bowler in a game to be Scott Meulman but comp always picks Martyn and hes not in good form and is bowling crap. Would you be able to adjust this?
Thanx

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey blewy,
I want my fifth bowler in a game to be Scott Meulman but comp always picks Martyn and hes not in good form and is bowling crap. Would you be able to adjust this?
Thanx
The Problem is that Mueleman does not have an ave overs/game....
For a player to bowl he must have something there, This can't be done this season but next season is a possibility....
:D :D :D