• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is England's greatest bowler of Spin?

Who is England's greatest bowler of Spin?

• Total voters

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
swann was really great to watch i agree as well. The next best in modern era after murali and warne IMO has to be rashid, and ofc Saqlain. Rashid's a bit new but you get the point (he's my favourite). Saqlain on the other hand was ranking no1 in odi rankings at an average of 18 for years over his teammates w's and shoaib! In tests he was a gem too, his last year fkd his stats from 27 to 29 but his sr is nice. Eitherway that chennai test breakthrough saqlain gave and the countless more times he would get sachin out, was always a treat. That 9/80 against windies 97 test where Lara got his stump rooted of the ground from his doosra. I wish he was more economical in tests just like in ODIs. That was his biggest drawback, but to make up for it he seriously did good in racking up most of the wickets by any bowler in the match.