• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which defeat was the most embarassing for England?

Which was more embarassing?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If ever there was a time for Mathew Sinclair to play the innings of many lifetimes it's now - ie, 30\3\2010. This means that he almost certainly won't and I'll wake to find him out for not-many.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
More to the point, why not? It's TF.

(Well, that's my thinking on any post that can go anywhere)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
More to the point, why not? It's TF.

(Well, that's my thinking on any post that can go anywhere)
Why not use the tour thread?

Anyway, if ever there was a time for Mathew Sinclair to play the innings of many lifetimes it's 12/9/2011.

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Why not use the tour thread?
Dunno, just haven't posted in a tour thread for ages and so am out of the habit. Virtually never post in ones that don't involve England either TBH.

Hope to do the threads this summer though.