• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which cricket game should I select for android?

haimen

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everyone

Like all of you, I am also a huge fan of cricket. I like the game so much. I play cricket in my local community and have won the best player award many times. But now, due to the covid situation, I cannot play cricket. And I crave to play cricket. I spend most of my time watching cricket on tv or on my phone. This way, I can at least stay in touch with the game. But I want to experience the game as a player as I did pre-covid. So a friend of mine suggested playing it online. Nowadays, the online world has become another safe place. We can do anything and everything online. So I also started looking for cricket games online, which I can play on my android phone. But there are so many games with different levels. So I don't know which one to select. That's why I am here. Please help me out with this.

Which cricket game should I select for android?

I have shortlisted a few, but they all have old players, and I am searching for a game with the latest players. Which game has the latest players?

Can I easily play the game on my android phone? Or is it complicated?

Can I play with a friend online, like one team vs. the other?

What are the in-game features I should look for while selecting a cricket game for android?

As most of the games I found are paid for. Is there any website offering coupons or deals for online games?

I would be grateful if you could help me out with this. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

haimen

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everyone

Last week I posted some queries about the cricket games. However, I didn't get as much feedback as I was expecting. So, I thought of giving Google search a try to find relevant answers. It turned out that Google search helped resolve my queries. I found some helpful information and websites that provided me with the necessary data. So I am sharing all this information with everyone here. Hope they will be helpful.

1) Several cricket games are available on the Google Play store for Android. Some popular ones include World Cricket Championship 2, Stick Cricket Super League, Real Cricket 18, Big Bash Cricket, and IPL T20 Fever 2017. All these cricket games have stunning 3D graphics, realistic animations, and immersive gameplay.

2) The latest version of Real Cricket 18 has the latest players from all teams. You can create custom tournaments and exclusive access content with a premium subscription. The game offers realistic shots, ball physics, challenging AI opponents, and much more. It's an ideal choice for cricket fans looking to enjoy their favorite sport in virtual reality.

3) You can easily play Real Cricket 18 on your Android phone. You must download the game from Google Play Store and install it on your device. Once installed, launch the game and start playing. The controls are very intuitive and easy to pick up. You can also customize the difficulty level of the AI opponents.

4) You can play with a friend online in Real Cricket 18. You can create a private match or join an online lobby to find opponents. The game also supports real-time voice chat for seamless communication between both teams. With advanced physics and realistic graphics, it's the perfect way to enjoy a friendly cricket match with your friends.

5) When selecting a cricket game for Android, look for features such as realistic graphics and animation, which will give you an immersive experience. Other important features include accurate ball trajectories, intuitive controls, AI opponents with adjustable difficulty levels, online multiplayer mode, and in-game voice chat support.

6) Yes, many websites offer coupons and deals for online games. You can find discount codes, promotional offers, and other types of discounts on coupon sites. Some best deals I found are:

retailmenot.com/coupons/gaming
coupongot.com

battistadonati

Cricket Spectator
I chose to go with Sachin Saga Cricket Champions. I think it's the best option available.
I'm playing it on my iPhone, but I think it should be available on Android as well.