• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where are the mascots?

ICC seriously effed up the promotion and marketing this time. Mascots is one of the primary things which could get people interested in the World Cup especially the young kids and even sell the merch as well. If I remember, there wasn't one last time as well. Does ICC really hate the mascots or they waste all their money on putting BCCI's dong in their mouth? At least last time, there were more countries playing which could have made it more exciting teams playing even if they are minnows, like how many times we have seen Australia play India in last few months so why the eff I should see them play in another league game which amounts to nothing? I'd rather watch Scotland play India than Australia playing India in the league stage. Not to mention, ticketing system has been farce as well. I bought tickets for WI vs Pak yesterday which in itself was a big hassle and now I have to go another hassle in the ground as I'll have to get it from the ground early in the morning and get a ticket to Nottingham early in the morning.