• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What would a modern player need to beat Bradman?

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Bro you have to notice the train of discussion you jumped in on, which was literally people arguing about whether more people played cricket in Australia in Bradman's time or now. It started last page and it expanded directly from there. If you want to talk about growth in other markets in the thread that's great but you came in at the end of a discussion directly following from the argument about the popularity of cricket in Australia with "why aren't you guys talking about cricket in the subcontinent??? huh???"
Bro, I think I started some where in page 10 the discussion of inability of comparing era due to parameters that cannot be quantified. Player base was one of them.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bro, I think I started some where in page 10 the discussion of inability of comparing era due to parameters that cannot be quantified. Player base was one of them.
All good but the discussion progressed into Bradman specific which is where you picked up again. It's not a big deal was just funny the manner in which you jumped in again