• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What happened to Hot Spot?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don’t mean for DRS as it was obviously highly flawed, but did TV companies just jack it in for the same reason? I don’t even remember when it stopped.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Think it may have been due to costs. Personally I think it had value when used in conjunction with snicko.......but yeah, no good on its own.

Aritro

International Regular
It looked cool, but it's one less thing during the review process, which is something to be celebrated.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought it was better than snicko, if you had to choose one. Snicko wouldn't really cost anything though