• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What cricket grounds would you like to visit post-Covid?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've been thinking about what cricket grounds I'd like to visit to watch cricket once the Covid situation clears and we're able to travel again.

My top three to watch NZ in a Test series are at:

1) Sabina Park - always wanted to visit that part of the world, and watching cricket at a historical ground where the legends of West Indies cricket played.

2) Galle - heard wonderful things about Sri Lanka from people that have visited, and to see NZ play on a Sri Lankan turning pitch would make for some interesting cricket watching. As well as the castle in the background makes it very cool. A close second would be Dharamshala Cricket Ground in India.

3) Newlands - watched an ODI between Australia and South Africa there 9 years ago now, and it went down as my second favourite cricket ground after the Basin Reserve. Wonderful cricket watching stadium.

Anyone else got a similar list?

Chubb

International Regular
I am very keen to see a test match at the Harare Sports Club, and I'd combine that with a trip to Vic Falls. Have always wanted to go and never got the chance before.

Tom Flint

International Regular
I want to finish off my ambition of watching cricket in every west indian country, so still need to go Guyana, st kitts, Grenada Dominica and st Vincent.
Guyana would be top of the list