• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC II - Sign In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Lord been a manager for 4-5 seasons, so i figured missing a Sign In thead that has lasted a week wasn't enough to drop him as manager. In those 4-5 seasons his managed Hampshire, but i wanted a side in New Zealand, so i gave him the chance to move his Hampshire side to NZ. Until he signs in you will be required to perform Head Coach task i.e select the 10 players to keep prior to the draft. But i'm going to wait another week until i start that stuff, so more managers can sign in.
Fine tharmi. Thanks for your time

cometer

State Regular
Right-hand-man to cometer at leicester, cool. Anyone know how I can get in touch with him.
I certainly do :p.

Is your contact details still the same as on the wcc website? If so, I've just added you, otherwise mine still hasn't changed from what is displayed.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
All managers announced:

Colts: new_age_ar, sunilreddy
NSW: bugssy, roseboy64
Queensland: Mister Wright, readie
Western Australia: Umpire Money, Perm
Karachi: Dark Hunter, DCC Legend
Victoria: Coach Pearson, chooka_nick
Warwickshire: Matteh, davidpares
Yorkshire: NZTailender, Goughy
Leicestershire: cometer, cricketboy29
Auckand: Lord of Darkness, Raghav
Tamil Nadu: Cloete, alternative
South Australia: Samuel Vimes, oz fan

Head Coach (1st XI) first, Twenty20 (2nd XI) manager second. Both Lord and Umpire can take their Hampshire and Mumbai squads with them.

For those three clubs in bold at the bottom, until the Head Coach (1st XI) sign in the Twenty20 (2ndXI) manager will filling in as Head Coach.

If there is any issue working with your other manager Time Zone etc let me and I'll sort something out.
I think this may be as good a time as any to step down a bit. I'd like to take up a different role - writing about the league, picking out star players - rather than doing the grind of planning the future of the team.

So, if oz_fan wants to be the head coach, or if Tharmi wants to give the spot to someone else, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.