• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wc world xi

Tom Flint

International Regular
Yeah I can't disagree too much with Taylor but as much as I like boult is pick starc if I had to

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Rolling XI

Guptill
de Kock+
Root
Morgan
Stokes
van der Dussen
Holder c
Thomas
Henry
Archer
Zampa

SAF lucky to have 2 starters but no one else has made runs in the middle order.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warner
Bairstow
Williamson
Kohli
Maxwell
Buttler
Russell
Starc
Cummins
Rashid Khan
Rabada

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Interesting not to have bumrah however good I think rabada is
Yeah Bumrah is great but I like Rabada more. Even if Bumrah is already the best quick India have ever produced and Rabada is at best 4th in line for SA (Steyn, Donald, Pollock, Rabada).

Borges

International Regular
Based on what we have seen so far:

Archer
Hamid Hassan
Henry
Tahir

Russel
Stokes

Warner
QdK
Guptil
Root
Morgan

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Yeah Bumrah is great but I like Rabada more. Even if Bumrah is already the best quick India have ever produced and Rabada is at best 4th in line for SA (Steyn, Donald, Pollock, Rabada).
Bumrah has a long way to go in tests, but in ODIs I would put him ahead of KG.