• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waugh’s Australia vs Kohli’s India vs Lloyd’s West Indies

Which test team was the best?

• Total voters

Sunil1z

International Regular
So, Today you have decided to humiliate Indian Team ?
I am giving 1 vote to India because I know we aren’t getting another vote in this poll?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Its difficult to think of a more rounded cricket lineup than Aus in the 00s but it was under both Waugh and Ponting. If we are gonna be pedantic and say only Waugh's Aus, then Lloyd's WI were better than them.

Slifer

International Captain
Neither team would probably win a test series in india but I'd expect both to do about as well as the other in india. Some troll once suggested both would be white washed (I forget who it was). But I'd back each to lose 2-1.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Neither team would probably win a test series in india but I'd expect both to do about as well as the other in india. Some troll once suggested both would be white washed (I forget who it was). But I'd back each to lose 2-1.
He might have been banned by now . People with this type of opinion don’t last long on this forum.

subshakerz

International Coach
Australia would lose one series and then come back again and win.

Kirkut

International Regular
Australia = West Indies > Kohli's India.
More like that Windies side and Waugh's Australia would tonk Kohli's India out of park, massive gulf in quality.

Exception being if they were playing in Ahmedabad and faced Axar/Jadeja/Ashwin at their primes..

Kirkut

International Regular
A better question is which team would be more likely to beat Kohli's team in India?
A more precise one - Who can score runs against Axar/Jadeja/Ashwin on glorified rank turners where you see the puff of dust from day 2 itself?

Don't see batting greats from Sri Lanka and Pakistan lasting long enough against that type of bowling in those conditions.